Monday, September 19, 2011

Yummy Flourless Cookies

These cookies are by far my hubby’s favorite.  We discovered them some 10 years ago when I was expecting our first baby.  We have been enjoying them ever sense I hope you enjoy them too.

033

You’ll need

1 1/4 cups of packed brown sugar

1 cup granulated sugar

3/4 cup butter flavored Crisco (I’ve often used plain)

3 eggs

1 1/2 cups of crunchy peanut butter

1 TBS corn syrup

2 tsp. baking soda

1 tsp. vanilla extract

4 1/2 cups of quick oats (uncooked) Don’t use regular oats!

2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips (we have used lots of different kinds of chips in them too, all good)

Directions

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Combine wet ingredients and cream.  Add the dry ingredients until mixed.  Then add the chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 degrees for 9 –11 min.  Don’t over bake! cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes then remove to a cooling rack.  It makes a ton of cookies, we make them kind of small and get around 64 cookies.

035038

ENJOY!!

On the Horizon

  • a bathroom redo
  • 041_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thumb
  • S’MORES 2.0
  • 002_thumb1_thumb
  • Homemade Pancake Mix
  • panckae

4 comments:

EmmaJ said...

YUMMY! I think I'll be making these tomorrow.

Amy said...

These look very nutrious. I will have to give these a try. I am looking for less flour cookies. No allergies just more nutrition than regular flour has. Thanks for sharing.

Lily Hernandez said...

Mañana les platico como me saliero se ven deliciosas!!! gracias por la receta saludos :D

Jenni said...

yum! nice to find a cookie recipe that doesn't contain flour. may have to try and hunt down gluten-free quick oats, though!

thanks for sharing - i'll go and hunt some down!

Jenni x

(came across your blog via remodelaholic!)