Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pie #5 Deadly Apple Pie

141

Today’s pie comes from Denise of Mommy2 nanny3 doggy1. Here is a little bit about her.

Hi!  I’m Denise, the master mind behind all of this mumbo jumbo of a blog. I’m a almost devastating 30 year old mommy to 2 and a nanny to 3 other children. Once upon a time I saved lives as an EMT and drove to fast for my own good with lights and sirens. I traded that all in to drive a mini van and raise the 5 lovely children I have surrounding me. I married the best mail man on the planet . I won two blue ribbons two years in a row at our town fair with this pie recipe.  Enjoy!

 

Filling

8 apples peeled and sliced

1/2 cup of brown sugar 

A few drops of lemon juice

1/4 cup sugar

1/4 cup flour

2 tsp. cinnamon

A pinch of nutmeg.

Mix all of this together and this is your filling

Put it in a  nine inch pie crust.

Topping
4 packs of cinnamon apple oatmeal
3/4 cup brown sugar
A fee shakes of cinnamon
And 1/2 stick of melted butter
Mix it well 
Pack it all on the top of the apples Bake on 350 for about 40 minutes or until your apples are soft.

Filling

115116117122

TOPPING

124125127131

Bake @ 350 for 40ish minutes.

139

ENJOY!!

No comments: