Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Italian Tomato Alfredo

I came up with this recipe one day when I need something fast to bring to a friend.  It is a quick and tasty recipe that uses canned tomatoes and alfredo sauce for a little different twist on an old favorite.
  • 1 package of fettuccini noodles cooked to package directions
The Sauce
  • 1 jar of your favorite alfredo sauce or you can make it from scratch
  • 1 can of Italian diced tomatoes. Or you can use the regular diced tomatoes and add some Italian seasoning. ( I usually don’t drain the Italian tomatoes but if I use the regular tomatoes then I drain them.)
  • 1 jar of sliced olives
  • 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
  • 1-2 medium zucchini diced small.
010
004

ENJOY!

6 comments:

★Rebekah {All Thingz Related}★ said...

Looks delicious! We love pasta around here!! Thanks for sharing your recipe at Anything Related!

Brandy J. said...

Easy and delicious looking. I'm hooked. Thanks for the great recipe.

Jennifer said...

FOund your link at Someday Crafts and the little itty link box photo was enough to make me stop by! Pasta lover! I'm bookmarking this one for next week. Thanks for sharing!
Jen
Scissors & Spatulas

Anonymous said...

Pasta is a must on a multi time a week basis in our house...being Italian it kind of goes with the heritage! This one looks fantastic!!

This is PERFECT for my new linky party, Foodie Friday. Please stop on over and link up!

I found you on Someday Crafts!!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Jaime,
This is a great recipe, it looks delicious. I love the creamy comfort of the Alfredo. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and please come back!

Katherine said...

That looks so good- I love alfredo Thanks for linking up!