Thursday, January 20, 2011

Candy Stand

So here is my take on this project, I’m sure you’ve all seen. I used a bowl on the top of mine and I added some bling to the stem and I LOVE how it turned out and how fun & easy it was to make.   PLUS I would love to give credit to the awesome person who’s idea I borrowed but I can’t find the link.  I thought I saved it to my favorites but I didn’t so if you know who’s lovely original idea this was I’d love to sing their praises.  Thanks!
001006010011012
013


2 comments:

Keli said...

Awesome! It's so pretty!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and linking up to Friendly Wednesday! I hope to see you there next week as well :)

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

(Single)Mommy said...

This is so pretty! I can't wait to try out some of your great craft ideas! Following from the hops!

Come stop by & visit if you get a chance @ My Adventures in Mommyland