Monday, June 6, 2011

I’m on Fire!!

My hubby was making dinner last night when he got a little to close to the gas flame I heard him say, “I’m on fire.” I looked up and he really was!  The flames were traveling fast but luckily he was right next to the kitchen sink and was able to put it all out before any bodily harm occurred.  Now I’m wondering if he was just trying to get out of making dinner forever??

001

004

003

2 comments:

Lesley Litrento said...

Wow. That's kinda scary stuff.

Nicole said...

Wow!!! I'm glad he didn't get hurt!