Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops

Jaime asked me to be a guest poster on her blog to show the cake pops I recently made for a children's church event.  I'm sure many of you have heard of Bakerella - she's famous for her cake pops.  You can find more info at:  http://www.bakerella.com/ and search for "ice cream cone cake pops". My husband got me the Bakerella cake pop book for Christmas, and when I saw these ice cream cone cake pops I had to try them out.  Here are a few pictures of how they turned out:



My husband and my kids also helped out and we had a great time making these!  They are very realistic looking.  One of the two-year-olds who had one thought it was a real ice cream cone and was licking it!

Thanks for having me on your blog, Jaime!  I LOVE all of your ideas!!

--Stephanie

5 comments:

Jaime said...

Love them Steph! You did such a great job!

Ailinh Harris said...

Oh that looks fantabulous! Y'all did an amazing job. If I ever tried to attempt that, I'd get as far as...well... I wouldn't get very far at all. Props to you! Awesome skill.

the Provident Woman said...

Those look awesome. Any yummy!

MyKidsMake said...

those look fantastic!

Sarah @ Sarahndipities said...

These are so fun! Great guest post!