Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Friends & Neighbor Christmas Treat Bags

When I saw this idea in Woman’s Day last month I knew I would be doing it for our friends and neighbors. What could be easier than using a brown lunch sack and adding ribbon with a cookie cutter?  We changed it up a little bit the original idea used a scalloped circle instead of the snowflake in the middle but I thought that it was a little bit beyond my kids abilities so we made snowflakes!  You fill the bag with whatever you want (a cookie mix might be a nice idea).  3 down a lot more too go!

009001010002011003012013015017022

Wondering about the cookie cutters? I got a box of 20 cookie cutters at Michaels on clearance for just a couple of bucks! Awesome

P.S. If you’re my neighbor feel free to act surprised Smile

No comments: