Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Felt Journals & Book Page Notebook

Here is an idea for a really easy Christmas gift.  My kids love them and they love to help make them too.  You could make yours as simple or as fancy as you wanted depending on the use and who is helping you make them.

The Notebook

I used a page out of an old Chicken Soup for the Soul Book to make these little notebooks (they’re about 3 1/2 x 5 inches).  Then I just added some embellishments.  I made some smaller notepad sized ones too.

005006

For the journals I got a composition notebook and covered it with felt and added embellishments.  These are the ones the kids really help out with and had a great time doing them. 

007010011

We covered the inside cover of the journals and the notebooks with cardstock.

009

Because my kids are so young ours are pretty simple but you could go crazy with this idea and really make some cool gifts.

Linkin it up here
Visit thecsiproject.com

Photobucket

No comments: