In honor of Cinco de Mayo.
My kids LOVE these. I use a bag of the mini sweet peppers from Costco.
The kids Recipe
- about 6 oz. of cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits.
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs of your choice.
- a bit of lime squeezed over the top wouldn’t be bad either. (after baking)
The Adult Recipe
- one tub of Costco's Jalapeño Artichoke dip
- Bacon if you so desire.
- a bit of lime after baking for these too.
I just chop off the top of the pepper, quick and easy.
Clean out the inside.
Mix the filling in a zip top bag. AND WARM IT UP IN THE MICROWAVE UNTIL IT FLOWS OUT OF THE BAG. IT DOESN’T TAKE LONG! Cut off the corner
Then squeeze it into the peppers.
The Bake them at 375 degrees for about 20 ish minutes.
The filling mostly stays in while baking.
I did say mostly