Friday, February 4, 2011

Ice Cream Cone Cake Pops

Jaime asked me to be a guest poster on her blog to show the cake pops I recently made for a children's church event.  I'm sure many of you have heard of Bakerella - she's famous for her cake pops.  You can find more info at:  http://www.bakerella.com/ and search for "ice cream cone cake pops". My husband got me the Bakerella cake pop book for Christmas, and when I saw these ice cream cone cake pops I had to try them out.  Here are a few pictures of how they turned out:



My husband and my kids also helped out and we had a great time making these!  They are very realistic looking.  One of the two-year-olds who had one thought it was a real ice cream cone and was licking it!

Thanks for having me on your blog, Jaime!  I LOVE all of your ideas!!

--Stephanie

5 comments:

Jaime S. said...

Love them Steph! You did such a great job!

ailinh said...

Oh that looks fantabulous! Y'all did an amazing job. If I ever tried to attempt that, I'd get as far as...well... I wouldn't get very far at all. Props to you! Awesome skill.

the Provident Woman said...

Those look awesome. Any yummy!

MyKidsMake said...

those look fantastic!

Unknown said...

These are so fun! Great guest post!